Pick up at your hotel at 8:30AM. Then head to Summer Palace, The construction started in 1750 as a luxurious royal garden for royal families to rest and entertain. In 1924, it was open to the public. It ranked amongst the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO in 1998, as well as one of the first national AAAAA tourist spots in China. Will spend about 2 hours at Summer Palace.
Drive around 1.5 hours to the Mutianyu Great Wall and you will take a rest and lunch at the restaurant which nearby the Mutianyu Great Wall.
This is a one of the most famous and ideal sections of the Great Wall, less crowded than Badaling Great Wall with picturesque views. You can taking the cable car or chair lift up the breathtaking wall or spend about 2 hours hiking up and down. You also have the option of an exhilarating toboggan ride back down.
||Tour Cost Per Person in RMB
English-speaking tour guide
Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
Gas, toll & parking lot fees
All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
- Travel insurance for your coverage of injury or accident
- Cable Car or toboggan
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
- Soft drinks at restaurant
- The quoted price is for a-9 hour tour per day. If you use less than 9 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
- Additional hour is billed at 80CNY for the guide and another 80CNY for the driver.