Pick up at Dongzhimen Stop Exit C (subway line 2) at 8am. Pick up and drop off at the same place. About 2 hours drive to the Jingshanling by highway, then hike from the east side of Jinshanling section to the west side of Jinshanling Great Wall . The hike is about 5-6 KM and takes about 3 hours
You will be rewarded with stunning panoramas and be able to see the Great Wall stretching out to the horizon. This section of the Great Wall is known for being built atop sharp ridges, and hikers will have a great chance to understand the impressive feat of engineering the Great Wall represents with each section we ascend and descend. As the trail from Jinshanling to Simatai is blocked, the original hike from Jinshanling to Simatai can be done half way–Jinshanling East.
We will take a rest and having lunch at the restaurant which nearby Jinshanling Great Wall.
You may choose the famous Beijing Acrobatic Show, We offer special price at CNY130 per person. The show starts at 7:30, last one hour, our guide drop you off at the theatre and give you tickets. After show you will back to hotel by yourself. Metro stop close by! There are some resturants nearby the theatre! Please notify us if you would like to do this option. We need to book the tickets in advance!
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Eglish tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Unlimited bottled water
- Travel insurance for your coverage of injury or accident
- Tips is highly appreciated but not requested
- Personal Costs
- Cableway / Slideway
- In the morning rush hour with bad traffics! Making sure arrive on time! It’s difficult to wait for your late arrival as a group tour!!!
- There is no toilet along the path on the Wall.
- The tour available from 1th April to 10th November.
- Infant not occupy a seat.