Your guide will meet you at Dongzhimen stop exit C at 8:00 am, and by private car or minivan we will head to the Great Wall at Jinshanling to start our hike. The Great Wall at Jinshanling is one of the best preserved parts of the Great Wall with many original features. It got its name because it was built on the Greater and Lesser Jinshan (‘Gold Mountain’) Ranges. A tablet with the Chinese inscription for Jinshanling Great Wall was set into this section.
We will climb up at Brick Crenel (Zhuanduokou), After about 1.5-2 hours of hiking, we will cross over into Simatai west. The Jinshanling Great Wall is celebrated for its steepness.
Hiking on Simatai west, you will have some amazing opportunities to take some photos of true “Wild Wall”. After about 3 hours of hiking we will scale down the Great Wall at East Five-window tower and enjoy a well-earned lunch of various local dishes. Following lunch we will drive back into Beijing, where you will be dropped off back at Dongzhimen stop around 17:00pm.
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Eglish tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- Tips is highly appreciated but not requested
- Personal Costs
- Cableway / Slideway
- No beverages included at restaurant, you can bring water from our van.
- In the morning rush hour with bad traffics! Making sure arrive on time! It’s difficult to wait for your late arrival as a group tour.
- Please be on time at meeting point, no refund if being late or no show up!