Our guide meet you at Dongzhimen stop(subway line 2) exit C at 8am. We will drive by a minivan to the Wild Wall Jiankou section of the Great Wall and start hiking to Mutianyu Great Wall.
The Great Wall at Jiankou is located in the Huairou district of Beijing, about 80km/50miles northeast of Beijing. Jiankou Great Wall was an important section of the wall in Ming Dynasty (1368 – 1644). the wall is regarded as one of the most dangerous sections of the Ming’s wall. but the wild wall here with breathtaking views. The Jiankou section of the wall is not well known by tourists, Our hike today will take about 4 hours and will cover 8km. Hiking along the Wild Great Wall will enjoy the original essence of the Great Wall in peace!
From Wild Wall Jiankou cross over onto Mutianyu, Mutianyu Great Wall that has been largely restored. Mutianyu has also become popular for visiting foreign leaders and celebrities (former U.S. President Clinton, Donald Trump and UK Prime Minister John Major visited Mutianyu on one of their trips to China).
You can hike down to the parking lot, take a cable car, or take a toboggan ride (highly recommended, and lots of fun!) down to meet our driver.
You will enjoy a local lunch at a restaurant near by Great Wall.
After your tour is finished, you will be transferred to the original meeting point (Dongzhimen Subway Station).
Back to Dongzhimen stop around 17:00pm.
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Eglish tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- Tips is highly appreciated but not requested(tip to guide and driver 2:1 ratio separately.)
- Personal Costs
- Cableway / Slideway
- No beverages included at restaurant, you can bring water from our van.
- In the morning rush hour with bad traffics! Making sure arrive on time! It’s difficult to wait for your late arrival as a group tour.
- Please be on time at meeting point, no refund if being late or no show up!